A business plan is an essential road map for business success, but few small businesses ever complete a plan due to over-complicated approaches that entail too much theory, writing and detail.
This webinar will give you pragmatic, straightforward tools for setting goals, developing action plans for achieving them, measuring how you are doing on an ongoing basis and adjusting accordingly.
- What is a Business Plan and why should a business owner develop one?
The "Business Plan Express" method for existing businesses.
- How to research the market - your industry, customers and competitors
- How to analyze your own business
- How to define/refine your business niche
- How to set business objectives
- How to create a simple action plan to achieve your objectives
- How to set up monthly tools to monitor your progress against your goals
If you liked this presentation, join David for an open Q&A session on June 30 at 1 pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific.
Presenters: David Albright, SCORE Mentor - Fairfield, CT
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Host: SCORE Association
Sign up for SCORE Newsletters to get new and exclusive resources like this delivered to your inbox.
About Presenter David Albright - SCORE Mentor