Creating buzz for your company
- Are you blogging on Wordpress and getting all of the Google Juice and Link Love you need?
- Are you following the right people on Twitter and know how to get your customers to follow you?
- Are you utilizing Google+, MySpace, and YouTube to their fullest extent?
- Do you know how and why a video goes viral?
- Do you know why companies like McDonald's, Hewlett Packard, and Coca Cola advertise inside online video games?
- Were you aware that companies such as Coldwell Banker, Pizza Hut, and IBM all have a huge presence on Second Life the virtual world?
- Do you know what word of mouth was being said about you and your company this morning and how to find out?
- Do know how to get "your" word of mouth out using email with a 35% conversion rate?
- Are you aware that all of marketing is shifting to mobile and by using a simple QR Barcode you can quadruple your word of mouth with the click of a button?
- Did you know that all successful marketing comes down to knowing all of the tools and developing a sound strategy?
Join this webinar and learn how to use social media to build word of mouth for your business.
Presenter: Lon Safko, Author, Speaker & Coach
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
Lon is a professional speaker, wowing audiences in 100 cities nationwide every year with his insights into innovation, creativity, and how to be a successful entrepreneur in this global digital age.
Lon is an author of remarkable breadth, writing nine innovative bestselling books, which have shown corporations how to master social media marketing, how to Fuse traditional, digital, and social marketing, and how to train managers to think creatively. His bestselling book “The Social Media Bible” hit #1 on Amazon in both their Marketing &Business categories, unlocks the mysteries of the hottest new Internet wave, Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for business.
Lon privately coaches companies on harnessing Innovative Thinking and social media strategies to create higher productivity and profits. His presentations are personalized to help corporate, government, and non-profit executives improve their operations and performance by capturing their innovative potential.