A Proven Time Mastery System for Business Owners
One of the most common complaints for business owners is that there's too much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done. The surprising truth is that you’re already working enough hours, you just need to do more with the hours you’re already working.
Join Wall Street Journal bestselling author and serial entrepreneur, David Finkel, as he shares with you 6 concrete time tactics to create more value for your business in less time. You’ll learn:
- A revolutionary new time mastery system designed for business owners to help you manage the conflicting demands and multiple hats you wear.
- 4 Ways to cut out the low value tasks and preempt the recurring fires that steal your day.
- A simple technique to help you identify precisely what you do that creates the most value for your business.
- How to find, hire, and leverage a personal assistant (and 7 ways to best to leverage him or her to produce more in less time)
- Why discipline and will power are doomed to fail (and the two elements that consistently work.)
- And much more.
This system works. For example, you’ll see how a surgeon from St. Louis applied these concepts to increase his annual operating profit by $776,420. And how a contractor in San Diego not only grew his company by 42% but reduced his working hours from 70 hours a week down to 35 hours a week.
Learn how to earn more, create more, do more, and accomplish more in less time.
Learn to work smarter so you can grow your business and get your life back.
Presenters: David Finkel - CEO of Maui Mastermind®
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
About Presenter David Finkel
David Finkel is the founder and CEO of Maui Mastermind, a business coaching company that helps businesses in the $1-20 million range build their companies to sell, scale or own passively. Maui Mastermind clients have enjoyed a compounded annual growth rate of 32.4% and over the past 20 years, the Maui coaches have personally started, scaled and sold over $2 billion of businesses.
A former Olympic level athlete turned business multimillionaire, Finkel is a Wall Street Journal and Business Week best- selling author of more than 40 business and financial books and courses, including the wildly successful Build a Business Not a Job, and co-authoring The Maui Millionaires for Business.
His how-to business articles have appeared in 6,500 periodicals across the United States. He brings a practical, concrete, systematic approach to building businesses that has helped hundreds of thousands of business owners around the world build more successful companies.
He and his wife Heather, and their three young sons live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.