Too many businesses struggle to consistently generate leads and close sales. They are constantly scrambling to find their next customer and close their next sale.
Now you can take control of your own business future by implementing one of ten systematic marketing strategies to quickly increase your sales.
Learn from Wall Street Journal best-selling author David Finkel as he shares ten powerful strategies to reliably generate leads.He’ll also share how to do these strategies systematically so you can sustain them even when your business gets busy.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A simple “reactivation campaign” to get 15% or more of your old customers to come back and repurchase from you.
- 2 Formalized referral systems to grow your client base by 25% for less than $100.
- A little-known strategy to turn your vendors into a free sales force for your products and services.
- How to create your “Gateway Offer” so that your customer’s first purchase leads to the richest relationship for both of you.
- How to leverage “Marque” customers, vendors, and strategic partners to radically increase conversion percentages.
- And much more.
“Just one idea we got from the program was the reactivating of old clients and re-establishing those relationships that faded away. In the last 90 days we’ve seen 2 clients that have resulted in around $80,000 in new revenue.”
- Chad Johnson, Ceramic Decorating Company, Inc.
The bottom line is that you’ll leave with one or more concrete marketing strategies you can implement that day to see a rapid increase in sales.
Presenters: David Finkel - CEO of Maui Mastermind®
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
About Presenter David Finkel
David Finkel is the founder and CEO of Maui Mastermind, a business coaching company that helps businesses in the $1-20 million range build their companies to sell, scale or own passively. Maui Mastermind clients have enjoyed a compounded annual growth rate of 32.4% and over the past 20 years, the Maui coaches have personally started, scaled and sold over $2 billion of businesses.
A former Olympic level athlete turned business multimillionaire, Finkel is a Wall Street Journal and Business Week best- selling author of more than 40 business and financial books and courses, including the wildly successful Build a Business Not a Job, and co-authoring and The Maui Millionaires for Business. His latest book, Scale: 7 Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back, releases in September 2014 from Penguin Random House.
His how-to business articles have appeared in 6,500 periodicals across the United States. He brings a practical, concrete, systematic approach to building businesses that has helped hundreds of thousands of business owners around the world build more successful companies.
He and his wife Heather, and their three young sons live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.