Access to Capital
Ways to Improve Your Chances of Getting a Small Biz Loan
Recorded Webinar (online)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Owners of existing businesses and start-ups
OVERVIEW: Understanding the process of applying for a loan and being prepared is key to getting an approval. This webinar is a great way to find out who is lending to small businesses and how the loan application process works. It will cover the critical topics that are always on the minds of small business owners.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Sources of capital for small businesses
- What to expect from the loan application process
- Tips on how to complete a winning loan application
- How Community Capital New York and Pursuit can help you
PRESENTERS AND AFFILIATION:
- Julieta McPherson, VP Business Advancement and Lending at Community Capital New York.
- Carol O’Connell, Assistant Vice President at Pursuit.
SHARE THIS EVENT