Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business but don't know where to start? Do you have the passion and work ethic but need education and guidance?
Being a small business owner is exciting, but understanding the lifestyle will clarify if it is right for you. Join us in this informative webinar and learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
What you will learn:
- Myths and realities of entrepreneurship
- Discover different business structures
- How many hats will you have to wear?
- Four reasons why small businesses fail and how to avoid it
- Legal considerations
- Free tools provided by SCORE to help you with your startup business.
Presented by Sylvia Crew: Sylvia has been in business for over 15 years providing accounting and financial management services to small credit unions. Prior to starting her own business, she was a chief financial officer in the banking and credit union industry. She also is a real estate investor. She received her degree from Pepperdine University in Business Management. She is a volunteer with SCORE, a non-profit association and resource partner with the SBA that provides free mentoring and low-cost business workshops to new and existing businesses.