Come learn about Business Tax Basics for Sole Proprietors and LLCs. Business taxes can seem complicated and scary to new small business owners. This webinar will simplify and demystify IRS rules and requirements so that you can understand and file your taxes with confidence.
You will learn:
- Why business taxes are easier to file today than ever before
- How IRS Schedule C incorporates your business taxes on your annual return
- What types of business income should be reported
- What financial and other records are needed to file an accurate return
- What business expenses are tax deductible and reduce your tax liability
- How the self-employment tax impacts amounts owed
- Why some business owners should make quarterly payments to the IRS
- What low-cost tax preparation options are available to many small business owners
Date & Time: October 5, 2022 from 11 AM - 12 PM MT
Fee: No Cost!
Presenter: Pete Francis