Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) programs are for all businesses. "The main goal of safety and health programs is to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and deaths, as well as the suffering and financial hardship these events can cause for workers, their families, and employers." (OSHA)
Johanna, our presenter, is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) expert with more than 20 years of experience. She plans to walk us through an example of SHE training and then dive into some OSHA basics. In the OSHA section, she will discuss the Top 10 OSHA violations in 2022 and review OSHA fines.
You will walk away with a better understanding of:
- What Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) is
- Why SHE is important for all businesses
- How SHE can apply to your business
- What does a SHE professional like Johanna do
- How OSHA regulations & fines can hurt your business
Date & Time: October 26, 2022 from 10 AM - 11 AM AZ
Fee: No Cost!
Presenter: Johanna O'Dell