Dr. John Edwards has over 40 years of management experience with both for-profit and nonprofit...
So, you have an idea for a business. Now what? We can help you decide whether and how to proceed.
This workshop is presented at no charge in conjunction with the NOVA Job Center
Designed by successful entrepreneurs who've been in your busy shoes, this mentor-supported program gives you the structure and support you need to set your sights on the future.
Learn the fundamentals of what it means before you start your own business. And hear about the local resources available to entrepreneurs.
This workshop is being presented by video conference. The password protected link to join will be included in your Zoom confirmation email.
- Personal assessment on major considerations and readiness
- Trade-offs between being an employee and owning your own business
- Options for your own business
- Intro to Business Plan basics
- FREE MENTORING: Work with a SCORE Certified Mentor to develop a customized plan. Just make an appointment.
Registration information: Free