(For the handouts from the Webinar, click on the Download Guide Button above.)
The summer is here yet the stress can feel palpable during these uncertain, unusual times. For many of us, as professionals and as parents, we are navigating ever-changing work demands; often working from home, managing child care and balancing in tasks like cleaning and cooking. Reportedly 26% of the US population is experiencing depression. Professionals are scratching to pivot and keeping businesses open, and children are often left with their video games to keep them busy. There has to be a better way! View this webinar and learn from a leading South Shore life coach, parent coach and psychotherapist. Achieve greater calm and productivity in yours and your family’s life during these critical times.
- Identify conscious and unconscious factors impacting your productivity and wellness
- Learn how successful people adapt and achieve through crisis
- Gain practical strategies to increase productivity at work and home
- Identify simple effective methods for calming your nervous system
- Access handouts for use with family and friends
- Take first steps to developing your informed working plan this summer and going into the fall '
Click this Link to View the Recorded Webinar: https://score.zoom.us/rec/share/xdx_Pb78z1pJR6-Q2HH-XrUsA4XXX6a82ycX_fZZyU6hn-9EpZB1fGDY6PT-MDGV?startTime=1594819774000
Keith Kosierowski M,Ed, LSC, CLDM
Executive Function Coach and Psychotherapist
Keith is a licensed school counselor, trained psychotherapist executive function coach and high conflict mediator. He has been a school counselor and a high school administrator working in schools both local and abroad for 11-years. For the past 12 years he has built a private practice focused on supporting adults families and youth to achieve to their potentials in relationships, careers and academically.