How Will New gTLDs Impact Small Business?
What do these new gTLDs mean for small businesses and should you care?
How will new gLTDs impact small business?
- Four out of five SMB website owners prefer a .com web address over a new gTLD web address
- 81% of SMB website owners believe new gTLDs will be confusing to their customers
- 94% of Internet users feel safe visiting a .com website VS. 33% of Internet users feel safe visiting a new gTLD website
What do small business owners consider when naming their website?
- 77% of SMB website owners prefer a .com web address over a new gTLD that describes their business
- 79% of Internet users would rather visit a .com web address than a new gTLD one that describes the business
- 66% of SMB website owners prefer a descriptive, longer .com web address to a shorter new gTLD one
Connect with a SCORE mentor for free guidance!