5 Steps Toward Energy Efficiency
HP provides 5 steps to help make your business more energy efficient.
- Choose a system that has power management technology and enable the technology on your systems. Diminished power consumption means lower operating costs and heat production.
- Choose a system with a BIOS that offers a wide range of configurable power management options.
- Choose a system processor that provides the maximum level of power efficiency.
- Choose a system configuration with an 80% efficient power supply. These power supplies reduce energy consumption, provide peak reduction, and provide improved power quality.
- Replace CRT monitors with LCD technology. LCD technology provides up to 70% power savings and provides up to twice the lifespan of CRT monitors.
Have a question about energy efficiency? Connect with a SCORE mentor online or in your community today!