Whether it’s a term loan or a line of credit, the best use case for a short-term loan is for projects where the business need has a clear short-term ROI.
Traditional lenders, such as banks, do not typically offer short-term small business loans. Online lenders offer short-term loans and lines of credit to meet a variety of small business use cases. Some business owners, especially those with long-standing relationships with their banks, sometimes have questions about short-term loans.
This eBook will focus on short-term financing with payback terms from three months to one year.
Some topics include:
- What is short-term financing?
- What business needs are a good fit for short-term financing?
- What costs make sense? APR vs. cents on the dollar
- How can a short-term loan affect my cash flow?
- How do I choose the right lender?