Download our easy-to-use business planning, finance, sales, marketing, and management templates to help you plan for a new business or grow your existing business.
Business Plan Templates
You can use the templates below as a starting point to create your startup business plan or map out how you will expand your existing business. Then meet with a SCORE mentor to get expert business planning advice and feedback on your business plan.
From creating a startup budget to managing cash flow for a growing business, keeping tabs on your business’s finances is essential to success. The templates below will help you monitor and manage your business’s financial situation, create financial projections and seek financing to start or grow your business.
- Financial Projections Template
- Start-Up Expenses
- Opening Day Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet (Projected)
- Business Loan Estimator Tool
- Bank Loan Request for Small Business
- Online Small Business Loan Worksheet
- Loan Amortization Schedule
- Break-Even Analysis
- 12-Month Cash Flow Statement
- 3-Year Cash Flow Statement
- Financial History & Ratios
- Personal Financial Statement
- 12-Month Profit and Loss Projection
- 3-Year Profit and Loss Projection
Marketing & Sales Templates
Marketing helps your business build brand awareness, attract customers and create customer loyalty. Use these templates to forecast sales, develop your marketing strategy and map out your marketing budget and plan.
- Sales Forecast (12 Months)
- Marketing Plan Guide
- Product and Service Description Worksheet
- Target Market Data Worksheet
- Target Market Comparison Worksheet
- Distribution Channel Assessment Worksheet
- Annual Marketing Budget Template
- Marketing Calendar Template
How healthy is your business? Are you missing out on potential growth opportunities or ignoring areas of weakness? Do you need to hire employees to reach your goals? The following templates will help you assess the state of your business and accomplish important management tasks.
Whether you’re working on a business plan or need help with financial, marketing, sales, or management issues, a SCORE mentor can help by providing expert advice and guidance. Connect with a SCORE mentor online or in your community today.
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.