- About 65% of businesses are optimistic regarding their future growth in the next 6 months
- 47.6% of businesses say they will hire somewhat more employees in 2021
- 60.5% of employers cite increased wages as the top change they've made to attract/retain new employees
- 56% of businesses hire based on recommendations of other workers
- About 51% of businesses believe better health care options for their employees would most help them succeed in the next year
- Roughly 35% of small businesses think current hiring difficulties will continue through 2022
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.