- 42.2% of small businesses with openings through June 2021
- 63.4% of businesses say hiring the right talent is their top challenge
- Compared to February 2020, 26.8% of businesses have fewer numbers of employees
- 61.2% of employers had openings they were unable to fill in the last six months
- 72.7% of small businesses see hiring as either somewhat or very difficult
- 54.7% of employers state they need to raise salary wages to be competitive
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.