Whether you sell to consumers or businesses, there’s good reason to incorporate online video into your business’s marketing efforts.
Infographic: Video Marketing for Small Businesses
July 29, 2021
Videos have become so common in business marketing that they often impact customers’ buying behavior. Four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. Seventy-one percent of consumers who viewed a video ended up making a purchase.
Download our latest infographic for more statistics on the success of video marketing.
Video boosts marketing ROI:
- Videos in emails increase click-through rates by 96%
- Videos also boost SEO. Videos are 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results
- 87% of marketers had a positive ROI with digital video
Small businesses create as many or more than the big guys:
- Companies with revenue less than 5 million create 16 per month on average
- Companies with revenue between 5 and 10 million create around 10 videos
How you can join the revolution:
- What kind of videos should you create? Explainers, product demos, how-to’s and testimonials are the most common videos.
- How long should they be? Videos less than 90 seconds keep 53% of viewers compared to those over 30 minutes that retain only 10%.
- Where to post them? Websites and social channels are the most common distribution channels.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
1165 Herndon Parkway, Suite 100}
Herndon, VA 20170
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
In partnership with