COVID-19 has affected most small businesses, but restaurants have been hit especially hard. Owners are wondering how to keep their restaurant open, keep their employees, minimize losses, and what steps they can take to protect their businesses.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Restaurants for specific steps you can take to find solutions and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company, is a leader in online marketing with a mission to provide people with a smarter way to market an idea, small business or cause online. Our platform has all the right tools, all in one place—from a logo maker and intelligent website builder to establish your brand; to email, social and search marketing tools to help you find new customers and keep them coming back. Paired with award-winning marketing advisors who know marketing across industries inside and out—and provide practical advice at every step of the way—we offer the right approach to online marketing to achieve the results you want.