As this unprecedented COVID-19 disaster continues to evolve, many nonprofit leaders are wondering how to face the challenges of serving their communities. Many are having to adapt or cancel services, postpone or reconfigure fundraising and community events, and reschedule planned giving days.
This Action Plan for Nonprofits, created by our partner Constant Contact, provides detailed steps to help you find solutions and protect your organization during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company, is a leader in online marketing with a mission to provide people with a smarter way to market an idea, small business or cause online. Our platform has all the right tools, all in one place—from a logo maker and intelligent website builder to establish your brand; to email, social and search marketing tools to help you find new customers and keep them coming back. Paired with award-winning marketing advisors who know marketing across industries inside and out—and provide practical advice at every step of the way—we offer the right approach to online marketing to achieve the results you want.