Thinking about your personal business preferences will help you to identify how various businesses will fit your own management style. While business goals tend to be universal, business preferences tend to be very personal. What’s important to you in owning a business?
Begin designing your perfect franchise business by answering the questions in this checklist.
Some items to consider:
- Where do you want to do business?
- How many employees do you need?
- How much income do you need for a secure and comfortable living?
- What is your management style?
- How many hours do you want to work?
- What kind of environment do you want to work in?
- Are there certain types of businesses that do not interest you?
Download the full The Road Map to Success booklet to help you find your ideal franchise.
FranNet assists individuals with the entire franchise process – from franchising an existing business to purchasing or selling a franchise. FranNet is committed to providing continuous marketing, business and operational support so that they may be looked upon as the most knowledgeable, professional and successful franchise consultants in the industry.
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.