Having the necessary documents organized before you meet with your tax preparer can speed up the ﬁling process.
Download this checklist to gather all the information you need to get ready for your tax preparer.
Some items covered are:
- What paperwork you need to show income and expenses
- How to take a home-office deduction
- What car and travel expenses you can deduct
- What financial reports you need, such as a balance sheet or profit and loss statement
- How to deduct health-related expenses
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.