Good Morning Sunshine!
I hope this week is going well for you, and that you find this information helpful. With respect, honor and gratitude, Veterans, THANK YOU for your service! Nancy
NFIB Webinar Today - PPP Loan Forgiveness Tips from the SBA. Wed., Nov. 11, 2020, 12:00 PM ET
Learn the ins-and-outs of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness directly from a Small Business Administration (SBA) official.
• Key components of the PPP loan forgiveness formula
• The three PPP forgiveness application forms
• When and how to apply for forgiveness
• Tips and tools for calculating and documenting your PPP spending
This is an opportunity to get your questions answered by an SBA expert insider. Register Now Can't make this Webinar? Register and get an on-demand version emailed to you.
Governor Hogan Announces New Restrictions Due to Increased COVID19 Cases in Maryland - Watch today’s press conference.
· INDOOR DINING. Effective today, November 11 at 5pm, the capacity for indoor operations at bars and restaurants will be reduced from 75% back to 50% for seated and distanced service only. Read in full at https://governor.maryland.gov/.../2020/11/EO-11.10.20.pdf
· INDOOR GATHERINGS. The MD Department of Health is issuing a new public health advisory strongly warning against any indoor gatherings of 25 people or more.
· OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL. The MD Department of Health is issuing an expanded advisory for all out-of-state travel. They strongly advise all Marylanders to avoid all nonessential travel to any state with a positivity rate above 10% or an average case rate of 20 cases per 100K.
· NURSING HOME GUIDANCE. The MD Department of Health is also issuing updated guidance to slow the spread of COVID19 at nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Visitors should get tested, staff should avoid gatherings, and nursing homes should develop sufficient PPE stockpile.
Employers please share with employees:
Attention Caroline County Residents – Caroline County launched its Utility Stabilization Program to assist individuals who are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. The program is available for electric utility only and applies to unpaid bills between April 1, 2020, and November 1, 2020.
To qualify for the grant, the property must be located in Caroline County, applicants must have been current on their electric bill as of March 31, 2020 and must be able to demonstrate a financial hardship due to COVID-19. For more information, please visit the www.Carolinecovid19.org, call 443-988-5009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention Talbot County Residents – Check out relief programs here. https://choptankelectric.coop/county-specific-energy-assistance
Inspiration: People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
Thank you for your courage, perseverance, patience and dedication to helping others. In case no one has told you lately … you are wonderful!