For health professionals in non-emergency fields, like dentistry and dermatology, the coronavirus brings uncertainty in many respects. Professionals need to navigate what services are considered medically necessary at a time like this, what services are still safe to offer right now, and how they can adapt to take care of patients’ non-emergency needs as best as they can.
And all of this becomes more complicated for those who own and operate their own practice and have the added uncertainty of navigating this situation as a small business owner.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, offers detailed steps on how to can manage your business through this difficult time.
Download the Action Plan for Non-Emergency Health Professionals for specific steps you can take to find solutions and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future