Do you dream of being your own boss? If you want to start a business, but aren’t quite ready to give up your job and its accompanying security, salary and benefits, don’t worry; you don’t have to. Working full time doesn’t have to mean giving up on your entrepreneurial dreams.
In fact, starting a business while working full time is a great way to test the waters of entrepreneurship and gradually grow your startup into a full-time business.
Part 1: Get Ready
- STEP 1: Select a Business
- STEP 2: Write Your Business Plan
- STEP 3: Goal Setting and Planning
- STEP 4: Choose Your Marketing Methods
- STEP 5: Figure Out Your Finances
Part 2: Get Set
- STEP 6: Know the Rules 10
- STEP 7: Set Up Your First Office
- STEP 8: Business Licenses, Taxes and Insurance
- STEP 9: Invest in Your Image
- STEP 10: Find Your First Customers
- STEP 11: Manage Your Money
- STEP 12: Manage Your Time
- STEP 13: Manage Your Energy Level
- STEP 14: Create Work/Life Balance
- STEP 15: Work Your Business Network
Part 3: Start
And remember that SCORE is with you every step of the way! Find your mentor today.