Where to Find Financial Relief During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Americans are facing more than health concerns as a result of the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19, recently labeled a pandemic. As events and attractions postpone operations, many workers are being laid off until further notice. Those who can work may be faced with the choice between showing up sick or losing income needed to pay rent.
The Federal Reserve, joined by other government agencies, has called on the financial services industry to “meet the financial needs” of people who are affected by COVID-19. Some of the country’s largest financial institutions have responded with measures to help their customers cope.
- Which financial institutions are offering coronavirus assistance?
- Community resources that can help right now
- Is a stimulus check coming in the mail soon?
- What can you do if you’re not a customer of a company currently advertising assistance?
- How can U.S. financial institutions better support consumers?