For Up and Coming Entrepreneurs
If you’re considering becoming a small business owner, you’ll want to attend this seminar to learn what it takes, what challenges and pitfalls you can expect, and what proven steps you can take to greatly increase your chance of success. In this seminar, you’ll explore how to test the feasibility of your idea to ensure it’s the RIGHT one. Because it is important to do all you can to help improve your chances of business success from the beginning, a business plan helps you start off on the right track by providing a guide to where you see your business in the next few years. Learn the steps for writing a successful business plan.
For your convenience, our Introduction Seminar is broken into three parts for ease of use, allowing each section to be self-paced. We recommend that you view all three videos before scheduling a meeting with one of our Certified Mentors. You may also consider registering for any of our "Free" and confidential workshops. You may register for as many workshops as you like. All Score workshops are presented by Subject-Matter Experts.
Click a box below to watch the webinar.
One of the goals of this program is to ensure that the content is available to you 24/7. Therefore, for your convenience all previously recorded video content will be listed below in the Video Course Training section of this page.
Your Business Plan in Today's Environment
Business Plan Development
- Program Introduction
- Session 1 - Introduction and Expectations
- Session 2 - Entrepreneur vs. Business Owner / WINNING MINDSET
- Session 3 - What are the fundamentals of a Business Plan
- Session 4 - How to Define Your Mission, Vision, and Goal Setting
- Session 5 - Market Research for Customer Identification; Cultivating the Habits of Success
- Session 6 - SWOT Analysis and Managing Your Mindset to Build Momentum
- Session 7 - Risk Mitigation and Navigating Obstacles and Setbacks
- Session 8 - How to Build a Financial Plan (Session 1) and Navigating Challenges with Confidence
- Session 9 - Special Guest Mrs. Denise Bennett - Building a Business that Last, While Bearing Intentional Fruit
- Session 10 - Goals Setting; Mindfulness in Practice
- Session 11 - Participants Review
- Session 12 - Business Plan Presentations by Participants
- Session 13 - Celebrating Success - Final Session
- Final Thoughts Video