Skip to main content

Original text

Powered by Google TranslateTranslate
Powered by Google TranslateTranslate
Q&A - Government Regulations
August 19, 2022

How do I apply for a Patent or a Copyright?

Copyright forms are readily available at Federal Centers or can be ordered from the COPYRIGHT OFFICE, Library of Congress, Washington D.C. 20559. Applying for a patent is more complicated and a patent attorney's services should be sought. Their names are listed either in the telephone book or at the "Attorney's Referral Service". Trademarks are protected by the Federal Government; again an attorney's services should be procured.

12600 SW Crescent Street Suite 160
Beaverton, OR 97005-1769

Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association,

Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.

In partnership with
Jump back to top