Learn How to Pitch Your Product to Investors
Learn the 10 P’s to success, the typical pitfalls an entrepreneur makes and how to avoid them, and the structure of the perfect pitch. You can also apply for the chance to pitch to an angel investor at an upcoming pitch event online.
Watch the Recorded Training Session
Do you have a product that’s ready to go to market? Is this your year to persuade buyers to put your product in their stores or maybe you’re ready to secure an angel investment? The Perfect Pitch Training will help you master the art of persuasion and learn how to apply for an upcoming online pitch event with SLC Group Holdings.
Led by the master of persuasion Dara Trujillo, Chief Merchant of SLC Group Holdings, small business owners will learn how to take their startup to stardom in this online training. Through this program entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to pitch their business to an angel investor and a panel of experts from SLC Group Holdings with backgrounds in marketing, merchandising, branding, accounting and more.
In addition to helping startups break through, SLC Group Holdings has extensive relationships with some of the world’s largest retailers, including Walmart, Sam's, Costco, Target, and several major grocers to name a few.
Don’t miss out on your chance to master the art of persuasion and become a success story of the new decade!
Preparing for the Pitch Event
Follow these steps to prepare to pitch your business to SLC Group Holdings:
- Watch the recorded presentation on How to Perfect Your Pitch
- Complete the Perfect Pitch Application Form detailing key items regarding your product or business.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your completed application. Do not submit it directly to SLC Group.
- Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an appointment time to pitch your product.
- Log in to the online pitch event at least 15 minutes early so that you can check-in and give your presentation on time.
Click the links below to access materials for the event:
- Perfect Pitch Application Form
- How to Perfect Your Pitch Webinar and Slides
- Angel Investing 101 Webinar and Slides
SCORE is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Tax ID: 52-1067290