It’s easy to be concerned about a seeming lack of new sales opportunities, frustrated that your company isn’t growing as fast as you would like and worried that your current marketing efforts aren’t as effective as they should be.
Do you know what a 30-second elevator pitch is and how it can help you close more business (and boost your income)?
What planning a well-executed elevator pitch will help you do:
- Capture attention in a noisy digital environment,
- Initiate meaningful conversations with the right decision makers,
- Fill your sales pipeline faster with qualified prospects,
- Find more leads with out-of-the box ideas that augment your online efforts,
- Become your customer’s “trusted advisor,” encouraging them to refer business to you.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
In addition to being a SCORE certified business mentor, Ron Klein is president and CEO of MIDCOM Data Technologies, Inc., the company he founded in 1982. Starting with limited financial resources and zero customers, MIDCOM has sold to over 15,000 businesses, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500. He has been personally involved in every facet of business, from finance and operations to marketing and sales. Prior to founding MIDCOM, Ron was a sales executive with Burroughs Corporation (currently Unisys), The Boeing Company; and director of national sales for a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company.
Over the years, Ron has taught and coached every facet of the sales process and believes that selling is a learned skill, so with proper training every business person has the potential for unlimited income.