Starting a New Business
SCORE provides start-up businesses with free, confidential mentoring and no-cost seminars.
To begin, there are two options:
SCORE Orlando Offices are now open Monday through Thursday from 10:00am to 4:00pm as well as on Friday’s from 10:00am to 1:00pm for face-to-face mentoring. We are also able to provide you with video and telephone mentoring as needed. Our webinars are a combination of video and in person events and we look forward to having you visit us soon!
Click on the link below and complete a mentoring request. Please provide as much info as possible. We will get to back to you over the phone or through email just as soon as we can.
- Call us at 407-420-4844, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m, except national holidays.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be prepared before your call with your mentor:
- To explain your business idea and your business experience
- To talk about where you are in developing your business
- To discuss what kind of help you need
Your mentor will help you determine your next steps with SCORE, which could be to attend a certain webinar or additional mentoring sessions via phone or video.
Attend a Free Seminar for startups:
- Free Introductory Seminar - This 3 hour course called “You, Your Business Idea, How SCORE Can Help” is designed for people who have limited knowledge about managing or starting a new business and/or are not familiar with SCORE’S services. Offered twice a month.
SCORE offers nearly 200 seminars annually - click the below button to browse all the many webinars offered by SCORE Orlando.