You should submit the following information to the SCORE Orange County Advisory Board Chairman. He will contact you to review your situation and assign your primary mentor.
- Your name and title
- Company name and year established
- Product or service
- Number of employees
- Company revenues
- Website url
- Business address and telephone number
- Your email address
- Briefly describe how we can help you
What is the Criteria for Requesting an Advisory Board?
- You must be responsible for the full operation of a qualifying business (e.g. CEO, President, Chairman, Managing Partner, etc.)
- Your company should have been in business for at least two years
- The primary business location should be an established office rather than a home office
- Your company should have revenues that will reach or exceed $500,000 in the upcoming year
What is a SCORE Advisory Board?
A service for CEO's or founders of existing small businesses who desire ongoing mentoring and business advice from a SCORE advisor. Your primary advisor is assigned to you based on your major business issues or opportunities.
They will complement their skills and personal contacts with other SCORE mentors as required and they will meet with you on a mutually agreed upon schedule and location.