SCORE and Soundview Executive Book Summaries Host Free Monthly Webinars on Leader Success Topics
Washington, D.C. — SCORE and Soundview Executive Book Summaries announce a series of free online workshops to help entrepreneurs start up, grow and succeed. Nationally recognized business experts share their success secrets, focusing on leadership, cash flow, marketing, sales and innovation.
Register online at the SCORE Web site, www.score.org. Scroll down the home page to click on the registration link under “Upcoming Events.” The webinars are pre-recorded and can be accessed anytime. Past webinars will be archived at www.score.org/online_workshops.html.
Schedule for 2010
- January: Business Lessons from Leaders in the Past. Steve Forbes, president and CEO of Forbes and editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine
- February: Leading at the Speed of Trust. Stephen Covey, compelling keynote speaker, author and advisor on trust, leadership, ethics and performance
- March: From Tired to Inspired: Why Customers Come Back. James Champy, management expert and chair of Perot Systems’ consulting practice
- April: A Rebel with a Cause. Arkadi Kuhlmann, chair, president and CEO of ING DIRECT USA retail bank
- May: Fearless Leadership. Chris Warner, educator, entrepreneur, and Emmy-nominated filmmaker, and Don Schmincke, founder of The SAGA Leadership Institute
- June: How Disruptive Innovation Can Transform Your Organization. Dr. Clayton Christensen, professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School
- July: Trust Agents. Chris Brogan, president of New Marketing Labs, and Julien Smith, author and expert in marketing and social media
- August: Doing Business in the Age of Turbulence. Dr. Philip Kotler, expert on the strategic practice of marketing, and John Caslione, expert on the new global economy
- September: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate. John Zenger and Joseph Folkman, founders of Zenger Folkman, a professional services firm, and Scott Edinger, leadership expert and vice president at Zenger Folkman
Since 1964, SCORE has helped more than 8.5 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through mentoring and workshops. More than 12,400 volunteer business counselors in 364 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses. For more information about starting or operating a small business, call 1-800/634-0245 for the SCORE chapter nearest you. Visit SCORE on the Web at www.score.org and www.score.org/women.
Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read summaries—helping readers maximize time and business intelligence. With a worldwide subscriber base exceeding 100,000, Soundview’s customers include CEOs, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics and students. As the global leader in business content summarization, Soundview Executive Book Summaries is a part of Concordville, Pa.-based Concentrated Knowledge Corporation. For more information on Soundview, visit www.summary.com.