Intellectual property rights can cover a wide array of legal protections entrepreneurs may need to protect their unique products and services, their branding their company’s reputation and other intellectual assets.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Intellectual Property – Definition and Common Mistakes
• Trademark Registration and Rights
• Types of Patents and the Application Process
• Copyright Ownership and Protection
• Domain Name Selection and Registration
• Types of Trade Secrets and Their Protection
Our Presenter is Logan K. McEwen:
Logan K. McEwen is an associate who practices in the areas of intellectual property, commercial litigation, tort liability, and real estate. He assists businesses in navigating registration and licensing of intellectual property, regulatory compliance, consumer relations, business-to-business agreements, and litigation. He advises on a wide array of topics from transactional reassessment, operating contracts, insurance coverage, premises liability, to corporate internal governance disputes and mergers and acquisitions. A native of Pensacola, Florida Mr. McEwen resides in Jacksonville with his wife, Darci, and two daughters.