How I can help you
I can help small businesses achieve better outcomes in marketing, operations and technology. I have been a management consultant and independent business owner. My experience includes leadership roles in defining and building business applications and web-based solutions for large and small companies.
With extensive experience as a consultant, entrepreneur and software strategist, I have helped many small and large businesses increase sales and profits. My strong background in business operations, information technology, and strategic analysis helps me understand the unique challenges faced by the business people I meet. My extensive experience in helping entrepreneurs solve tough problems makes me highly qualified to mentor small businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Minor in Computer Science