How I can help you
I can help you to identify and capture business opportunities in untapped markets as well as help with business strategy, marketing, operations, leadership, and talent development.
As an owner/entrepreneur in business-to-consumer and business-to-business commercial markets, I have developed, owned and operated ten businesses in four industries. While managing these businesses, I developed and taught entrepreneurship programs at a leading university. These programs were also adapted for and delivered in Africa and Europe in collaboration with international development agencies and local Universities.
Previously, I held a business development and commercial operations executive role for a Fortune 100 Company.
Currently I devote my time and efforts to help others identify business opportunities via SCORE mentorship and at education institutions where I continue to teach.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy & Planning
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Retail Trade
- 1973 Graduate of the University of Illinois College of Business
- 2002 Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management