How I can help you
I can help improve business performance in marketing and sales.
For 30 years, I have been building innovative brands and businesses in the foodservice industry. My passion is creating strategies, plans and teams that are shaped by a deep understanding of the customer and marketplace needs.
Recently retired from General Mills, I'm currently serving as a Executive Board Member and Marketing Chair for a nonprofit urban bakery, that provides teens with their first job and life skills. I am also a mentor and educator for WomenVentures, an organization that provides tools and support to women entrepreneurs that help build sustainable and profitable businesses. In addition to my nonprofit work, I am a docent and volunteer at the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
University of St. Thomas -St. Paul, MN
Opus College of Business - MBA
Iowa State University
Dietetics, Food and Nutrition BS RD