How I can help you
I listen to clients' ideas, questions, and concerns. Using my business experience, knowledge, and networking and problem solving skills, I can help clients identify resources and strategies needed to achieve their goals.
My strengths include mentoring clients on entrepreneurship including business start up, business plans, cost versus benefit analysis, business management, salesmanship, planning, financial management, networking, strategy development and execution, marketing, systems thinking, leadership, and project management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
I hold an MBA (Masters Degree in Business Administration) and teaching certification in Business Administration.