How I can help you
My expertise is in Insurance, Risk Management, Operational Performance and Management of Workflow Processes.
Founding Partner, Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Start up of new LLC which provides services to insurance companies. Specialization in Nationwide Auto, Property, Inland Marine Subrogation services.
- Established all claim handling workflow procedures and processes.
- Designed and implemented database applications required to support company services.
- Designed and updated training materials, marketing materials and website.
- Increased company growth to employ 49 people who returned hundreds of millions in subrogation receipts.
- Implemented subrogation and recovery programs for over 100 clients based on their needs.
- Established network counsel and expert lists to support client needs.
- Established the technical excellence in arbitrating, products liability, negotiations, etc. required to achieve best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Implemented all Benefit and Human Resource programs
- Implemented all financial processing, books and records.
- Recruited, hired and trained administrative, technical and management personnel.
Prior career experience included management positions at large national property and casualty insurers and retail management.
Holds MBA in Management and additional course completion in in such skills as Negotiation, Litigation Management, Building Better Training Programs, Recruiting, Team Building, Service Excellence, Supervision and Coaching, Communication and Presentations, etc.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Masters of Business Administration