How I can help you
My background includes almost a decade in senior leadership positions focused on marketing and corporate communications issues within the public and private sectors. Currently, I lead all aspects of marketing and corporate communications for one of the country’s largest construction firms.
I have hands on experience developing large and small scale websites, designing marketing strategies and creating marketing plans, managing social media, strengthening community relations around issues, and managing a major brand.
In addition, I have an extensive background working with a range of nonprofit organizations including board positions with numerous organizations including those focused on economic development, social services and the arts.
My specialties include:
- Marketing Strategy & Brand Development
- Corporate Communications
- Community Relations
- Business Development
- Website Development & Digital Marketing Management
*I'm comfortable counseling clients via email.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- MBA in Marketing, Post University, Malcolm Baldrige School of Business
- BA in Communications, Central Connecticut State University
- BS in Sociology, Central Connecticut State University
- OSHA 10 Construction