How I can help you
I enjoy sharing knowledge that I have gained so far in my career and I have always learned 100x more when working with others in a mentor state than I have by learning on my own. My hope is to learn by helping others with what I already know.
My background includes over 30 years in IT Consulting. Recently I purchased an entertainment business with axe throwing, laser tag, arcade games and pizza. In IT, I spent most of the time as a business leader and hands on as a solution architect. The technology side was in application migration, open source, large scale data transformation, super computers, etc. In the entertainment business my skills include family entertainment items as well as running a restaurant and food service; specifically in Coconino County.
From my linked in profile:
IT strategist and project manager who excels in high-pressure, high-complexity environments to deliver projects around the world. More than 20 years in IT consulting comprised of assessments/cost-benefit analyses, and project management of implementations.
• Led onshore and offshore teams to perform large-scale migration projects for global customers, spanning 1,500+ servers in multiple countries.
• Deployed the 6th fastest super computer in the world in just 5 weeks as project architect.
• Turned around a mis-scoped project by leveraging expertise to shape a new technical direction.
Strategic Planning & Execution
IT Infrastructure Design
IT Strategy Presentations
IT Facilities & Engineering
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services