How I can help you
Let me help you with virtually every aspect of growing revenue for your business, including Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. Within those fields, I can help you in many specific areas like marketing strategy, pricing, commission structures, branding, sales management, business development / partnerships, marketing plans, direct and indirect distribution models, product selection, customer segmenting, and promotion.
My background in these areas includes both the "forest" and the "trees". I spent 10 years at a very large company (Sprint Corporation) in a variety of managerial roles, and more recently I have owned a local small business for the last 14 years. My passion is helping others achieve the success they want in owning and growing their own business.
Starting and running a successful business requires many other things besides growing revenue, and I have experience to share with you in many of them, including:
- Several years of work as a Financial Analyst, so I can help you with various aspects of Financial Planning.
- Lots of time spent with all of the challenges of hiring, motivating, managing, and evaluating employees.
- Endless personal experience with all of the various hats that small business owners need to wear.
- I originally purchased my company after an extensive search process, so am familiar with the challenges of going down that path.
- My company deals with a lot of purchased goods from vendors, so I have had a lot of practice in Purchasing and Vendor Negotiations.
- General knowledge of various other aspects of owning a business (Accounting, Legal, Tax, Real Estate, etc.).
I have spent time in a number of industries, including Telecoms, Wholesale Trade, Oil, Healthcare, and Packaging.
There are certainly some areas of business where I do not have a lot of experience. If we happen to run into one of those, I will tell you so in a straight-forward manner and then find one of my fellow mentors who is an expert to answer your questions in that area.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Health Care and Life Services
BS, Finance Major, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
MBA, Marketing/Management/Finance Triple Major, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA