How I can help you
My focus is always on helping the client to learn how to accomplish tasks on their own; not completing tasks for the client.
I seek highly motivated clients who are serious about their existing business; or who are ready to face the difficult challenges of a new business and who are willing to learn and do not expect others to provide all the answers.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
BA in Economics from Carleton College; 1966;
MBA with Marketing and Finance emphasis from Harvard Business School; 1968.
Navy Supply Corps school; 1970.