How I can help you
I have been a SCORE mentor for 10 years aiding small business startups and operations in doing commercial or/and Government business.
My education and experience both in technical and business disciplines enable me to provide mentoring to many types of businesses in a number of areas. These areas include strategy, management, business operations, marketing, program management, R&S, finance and buying/selling a company. These capabilities are based on experience at all levels of a company from worker to VP of Engineering for a large corporation as well as a civil servant in the Federal Government.
My mentoring style is to listen, to question, to offer suggestions and to be available on a continuing bases to aid clients. Starting and running a small business is difficult and stressful. My mentoring goal is to aid in making the client's small business successful.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- BS, MS & PhD in Mechanical Engineering (Math & Physics minors) from the University of Minnesota - Masters of Management from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business (Sloan Program) - Completed course work for MBA at the University of Dayton - Completed numerous executive, management, team building and mentoring courses given by the AF and Lockheed Martin.