2016 – Present VISTA MARKETING GROUP, LLC, Shelton, CT, MANAGING DIRECTOR
● Re-established consulting group focused on integrated strategic marketing for Northeast companies. Targeting small to medium size business and specializing in businesses involved in the trades.
● Includes: Market and competitive evaluation, website & digital designs, and managing marketing campaigns & Google analytics.
2009 – Present NXTBED, LLC, Shelton, CT, FOUNDER
● Created an e-commerce company to introduce a personalized bedding solution based on a new technology for the domestic Specialty Sleep market.
● Established a niche marketing strategy to penetrate the luxury and therapeutic markets.
2006 – 2009 KTT ENTERPRISES, LLC, Hamden, CT, GENERAL MANAGER / OWNER
● Focused on capturing new cosmetic and personal care industry customers both domestically and internationally resulting in a two-year growth of 34%.
● Developed new product offerings and instituted our initial online marketing campaign.
2004 – 2006 VISTA MARKETING GROUP, LLC, Shelton, CT, PRINCIPLE
● Established consumer products consulting company in 2004 for both domestic and international clients.
● Consulting engagements included the evaluation of the client’s current business model, their sustainable competitive advantages and developing a strategic plan to leverage current and new technologies. VMG also assisted with the implementation of the marketing plan that would include introducing the client to potential customers and presenting the clients’ products and services.
1996 - 2004 LATEX INTERNATIONAL, INC., Shelton, CT
VICE PRESIDENT SALES AND MARKETING, Cosmetic and Industrial Products Division
● Directed domestic and international sales and marketing initiatives covering North America, Western Europe and Asia servicing customers such as Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, and Estee Lauder.
● Established a joint venture in Shanghai, China to increase market penetration and served as a member of the Board of Directors.
1994 – 1996 PRUDENTIAL SECURITIES, INC., Stamford, CT, FINANCIAL ADVISOR
● Marketed diverse investment products to small businesses and high net worth clients.
● Obtained Series 7, 63, 65 and Variable Contracts Licenses.
1981 – 1993 TEXTRON, INC., Stratford, CT, MARKETING MANAGER – Aftermarket Products and Services
● Integral member of the team that created Textron’s first military and commercial aftermarket service centers for both domestic and international customers. Responsibilities included facility design, construction coordination, and plant layout.
● Managed Process and Quality Engineering at the Maintenance Operations Center servicing the AGT-1500 tank engine and the T53 / T55 helicopter engines.