How I can help you
I am a retired water resources engineer with experience managing a consultancy, providing consultation to clients and in designing, constructing and operating water treatment facilities. I have also been the past secretary of the Montclair chapter of Rotary and I am currently a certified volunteer advisor to the New Jersey State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) on Medicare issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Government Regulations & Contracting
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services