How I can help you
With over 40 years of business experience primarily running income property on the east coast, and having accumulated insights into the dos and don'ts' of starting a small business, I can assist in avoiding the many pitfalls that we face as we engage in the decision making processes regarding whether your product or service will be able to meet the demands of an increasingly competitive marketplace. Starting a new business goes way beyond whether you have the money to spend. It encompasses serious emotional considerations, with the need for coaching at times to help you sort out all of the factors that have gone into your decision to engage in this enterprise in the first place.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Restaurants and Hospitality
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Bachelor of Business Administration from CCNY with a specialization in advertising and marketing.