How I can help you
Bob Johnson has 40+ years experience in the Federal Government Sector and Commercial Sectors that covers DoD, Civilian and the Intelligence Community for Business Development/Growth Strategy; New Business Capture Management, Execution, Training; Business Operations; Federal Contracting; Customer relationship Management and Formulation and population of company Advisory Boards. Mr. Johnson has served on several Advisory Boards for a vairety of small and mid-szed businesses.
His business and technical understanding is in supporting enterprise IT services, IT Services, Big Data/Data Analytics, AI, ML, Software DevOps and some CyberSecurity.
Over the past 20 years Bob's roles have encompassed Senior Executive positions: Chief Operating Officer, Advisor to the Indonesian Ministry of Science & Technology, Sr. Vice President, Vice President, Director Operations and Advisory Panel for Aerospace & Defense Magazine.
Bob earned his BA in Business Administration and Finance from Parsons College; BSc in Human Resource Management (1996) and MSc in Business (1999) from Hamilton University. He’s Certified Capture Manager/Capture Management Trainer; previously certified National Contract Management A sspciation Lifetime Fellow; Lockheed Martin Institute (LMI) Certified Professional Program Manager, LMI Certified Pricing, Estimating and Cost Management; and architected/implemented the LMI Professional Training & Certification Program Curriculum. Mr. Johnson co-founded and was President of the Professional Capture Management Forum (ProCM.org).
- Expert in all aspect of Federal Acquisitions, Best-in-Class Contracting Vehicles, Acquisition Trends, OTAs
- Highly competitive mindset - a hunger for individual, team and corporate success
- Leverages critical thinking, effective leadership, 3600 team-based communications
- Recognized strategic tactical leader for building winning teams
- Innovative Thinker, Coach, Mentor
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
BA Business Administration & Finance, Parsons College, Fairfield, IA 1971
BA Human Resource Management, Hamilton University, Jackson, WY 1996
MSc. Business, Hamilton University, Jackson, WY 1999