How I can help you
I can help you in preparing a business plan that contains realistic cash-flow projections based on sound strategy, tactics and marketing. As a corporate O&G professional for 37 years, I developed and executed detailed business plans to deliver planned product volumes. I ensured prudent operating plans, which included personnel requirements were in place to carry out the business. As a partner in a family-owned farming / ranching operation for 30+ years, I have extensive experience with partnership agreements that can be leveraged to help you in setting up your business partnership.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
My educational background is a B.S. in Petroleum Engineering from The University of Texas-Austin and an M.B.A. from Tulane University. I am a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.