How I can help you
My career and SCORE experience allow me to understand and help entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. These are the areas where I believe I can be most helpful:
1. Thinking through the strategic intent of your business – defining what you want to accomplish.
2. Understanding your sources of financing. Lack of capital resources is often a significant issue.
3. Developing a short and effective business plan with supporting financials.
4. Defining your target market segment(s) and your strategy for reaching that audience.
5. Developing a clear understanding of your value proposition – what the customer experiences and how that compares to competition.
6. Defining your distribution channel(s) and how you will access them. This is often the most difficult aspect of a business start-up.
7. Helping you understand your cost structure and its implications for your pricing strategy and break-even point.
Areas of Expertise
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Customer Relations
- Financing / Capital
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade