How I can help you
I can help strengthen and improve business practices including operations management, profit and loss and cost control tracking, and business development.
Working in the utility construction industry for the past 40 years I've had the opportunity to work at many levels throughout a mid-size organization. I started in the trenches as a job foreman, advanced into project management, operations management, and held the responsibility of regional vice president. I had direct involvement with business unit restructuring, bid/negotiate multi-year alliance contracts, negotiated union labor contracts, launched new construction divisions, drafted regional marketing plans to identify areas of business opportunity, human resource management, and developed safety training and education programs.
During my time in the industry, I managed operations for the installation of distribution gas, electric, and telco infrastructure throughout various states including Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Regis University: Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Human Resource Management
- Penn State University: Associate of Science, Business Administration